3rd November, 2020
The General Public is hereby notified that the Gombe State Commission of Inquiry into Human Rights Violations by the Disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and Other Nigeria Police Units/Security Agencies in the State invites complaints/memoranda from individuals and organizations on human rights violations by security agencies in the State as from today, Tuesday, 3rd November, 2020 at the temporary secretariat as follows;
1. Venue: Conference Hall Ministry of Justice, opposite Doma Hospital Gombe.
2. Time: 8:00 am – 4:00pm working days.
3. Electronic complaints and memoranda can be submitted through the following;
• Email: – email@example.com
• Phone: – 0701 774 1751,
• WhatsApp: – 0701 774 1751
Abdussalam Muhammad Kumo Esq.